YOU GET INVOLVED THROUGH HEADSTART MENTORSHIP
This is a program that inspires, influence, informs and equips women and girls to have an opportunity for making informed choices
HeadStart Mentorship for Women and Girls is a community informal but structured platform were poor women, female youths and girls living in rural areas of Kenya. HeadStart Mentorship organizes women, female youths and girls to come together and access professional mentorship, counseling, and training from different experts drawn from all sectors of development. The program is aiming at creating linkages that will constantly and continuously give vulnerable and marginalized girls exposure for self-actualization.
HeadStart Mentorship has 4 pillars as stated below:
- Sexual and reproductive health rights [SRHR] Pillar
- Social transformation and economic empowerment Pillar
- Gender, Leadership and Governance Pillar
- Raising voices [lobbying and advocacy] Pillar
- Internship and Exchange Program Pillar
For more information to join or support the program kindly contact us.