INDICATORS AND CHARACTER
|Respect for humanity|
- Values and upholds the dignity, potential worth and right of every human being
- Recognizes and nurtures diversity of opinion amongst staff, partners, and communities
- Promotes positive and effective staff interactions and interpersonal relationships
- Cultivates team spirit to achieve shared results
|Partnership and Dynamism|
- Increased Credibility
- More Resources and Expanded Audience
- Flexible and responsive policy solutions
- Facilitating innovation and evaluation
- Sharing knowledge, expertise and resources
- Pooling of resources, synergy
- Developing a coherent service
- Improving efficiency and accountability
- Capacity building
|Commitment and professionalism|
- Affirms total commitment to the people we work with.
- Strives to attain the highest standards in all that we do.
- Sets high standards in our governance and management
- Learning from past experiences to inform our future approaches (flexibility).
- Creates opportunities for staff and communities to realize their potential.
|Innovation and Creativity|
- Re-ignite creative spark
- Build creativity and innovation capabilities at the personal level and within organization
- Identify and remove barriers to innovation
- Increasing learning influencing skills
- Develop strategic design-thinking skills
- Mapping an execution strategy
|Transparency and Accountability|
- Increased institutional responsiveness
- Limiting of corruption
- Building new leadership spaces
- Empowering local voices
- Better budget utilization and better delivery of services.